Friday, April 23, 2010

This is it!


(click to see larger)

heilloooo...:) These photographs were taken about two months ago. they are my friends who continue their studies abroad. So, our chance to meet only once a year. Therefore, when they returned to Jakarta, I want them to be a model of my photos. we had a photograph session in two places. this one is located at PIK and other places in Kota Tua. I'll upload the photos in Kota Tua after this..;P

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(click to see larger)

2 comments:

  1. These are really fabulous--you are quite talented! Also--thank you for including a link to our website on your blog. Keep up the great work.
    Alexander Devora
    San Antonio, Texas USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. heii Alwx..
    sorry just had time to reply to your comments because I'm taking care of my studies. My blog is also to be ignored temporarily. thank you for your comment by the way. i do like your website..:)

    ReplyDelete