Thursday, April 15, 2010

What a wonderful place!
This place named Danau Situpatenggang. It's located in Bandung - Indonesia.
The photographs was taken a previous month by me.
I went there with friends from the photography club. I arrived at daybreak and it was very cold and dark. Earlier I and my friend did not intend to leave the bus because very cold. But finally I and my friend decided to wear clothes of three layers and to go out photographed scenery around. The results were really nice. I saw the lake that still was dark and was closed by the previous fog, then the sun rose from under the lake and from over the hill, that was GREAT friends. :)
After the sun rose, I could see scenery around with very clear. There were the inhabitants's houses around the lake and across the lake had green hills. Then I and my friend walked rather onto the hill and photographed the lake from there. After several hours enjoyed the scenery and the quiet situation, I and my friend moved and returned to the bus to continue the trip to the further place.
Truly the beautiful place. Another time I wanted to go there again. :)
Ohhh...Be waiting for the next posting in Kawah Putih, Ciwidey..I will show the photographs also.

No comments:

Post a Comment